Hammer and Anvil: Double Yellow Numbered Vinyl LPMOVLP3078C
Pre-Order Item. Release Date Subject to Change.
Label: Music on Vinyl
Release Date: 2nd September
• 180 GRAM AUDIOPHILE VINYL
• GATEFOLD SLEEVE
• CONTAINS ETCH OF BAND LOGO ON D-SIDE
• 2010 PROG-ROCK ALBUM CO-PRODUCED BY TOM
BELLAMY (THE COOPER TEMPLE CLAUSE)
• FEATURING THE TRACKS “VALOUR”, “BLACK MOURNING” AND “FIGHT FIRE” A.O.
• AVAILABLE ON VINYL FOR THE FIRST TIME
• LIMITED EDITION OF 1000 INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED COPIES ON YELLOW COLOURED VINYL
The English rock group Pure Reason Revolution (often abbreviated as PRR) is known to incorporate elements of progressive rock and electronic in innovative and surprising ways. Their third studio album Hammer And Anvil continued the dark, electronic themes of predecessor Amor Vincit Omnia, while maintaining a progressive rock thread. The album was co-written and co-produced by Tom Bellamy (The Cooper Temple Clause), in collaboration with guitarist Jon Courtney. The album features fan favourites “Valour”, “Black Mourning” and “Fight Fire”.
Hammer And Evil is available on vinyl for the first time as a limited edition of 1000 individually numbered copies on yellow coloured vinyl. This 2LP is housed in a gatefold sleeve and contains an etch of the band logo on its D-side.
1. Fight Fire
2. Black Mourning
1. Last Man, Last Round
3. Over The Top
4. Never Divide
2. Open Insurrection
Band logo etch